Organic Raw Cacao Paste
Traditional chocolate bars, chocolate pudding, chocolate cake, chocolate drink. These delicious snacks may seem an unhealthy choice, but with the right kind of cacao used in them and without the added fat and sugar companies add in them, they can actually become a health food choice.
- ORIGIN: Ecuador, Peru or Dominican Republic
- AVAILABLE AS: Organic and Raw, Blocks, Chunks or Drops
- GOOD FOR : Skin, Heart, Energy, Brain, Digestive System, Bone and Muscle, Blood Sugar Level, Blood Pressure, Immune System, Oxidative Stress Damage, Cell Division.
- NUTRITION : Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Minerals, Antioxidants
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE : Use Cacao Paste to make delicious Raw Chocolate or creative Raw Creations
How Raw Cacao Paste is made
But how is cacao paste made? Inside the cacao fruit are whole cacao beans which, when grinded, slowly release its liquid/butter and mixes with the solid part of the beans. Together, it makes a smooth liquid paste which we know of as raw cacao paste. This paste remains liquid while being grinded but solidifies quickly when at room temperature.
Our Raw Cacao Paste
We keep the temperature below 47 degrees all throughout the grinding process to ensure that the natural properties contained in cacao are retained. After that, our raw cacao paste undergoes strict inspection before being packed for dispatch.
Eating raw cacao benefits the human body in many ways. Our cacao paste, which we also provide in block form and in broken pieces, is excellent in promoting skin, heart, brain and stomach health. It helps boost energy, fight depression and promote weight loss.
Its rich and potent taste is great for making raw chocolate bars, hot choco drink, mixed in trail food, shaved on ice creams and cakes. Our raw cacao paste works in a lot of recipes—you can use it as you would conventional baking chocolate. And with a bit of sweetener, can even be eaten and enjoyed as it is..