Organic Raw Cacao Beans
Growing in the warm climate of South America, the cacao tree—which could either be Criollo Cacao, Forastero or Trinitario—holds in its bosom pods which look like yellow rugby balls. Inside it are raw, bitter-tasting beans. These are the same beans people around the world use as base for chocolates and a whole lot of sweet and even savory dishes.
- ORIGIN: Ecuador, Peru or Dominican Republic
- AVAILABLE AS: Whole with or without skin
- GOOD FOR : Skin, Heart, Energy, Brain, Stomach, Bone and Muscle, Blood sugar, Cholesterol, Blood pressure, Immune System
- NUTRITION : Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Minerals, Antioxidants, Energy-yielding Metabolism, Nervous System,
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE : Eat them as a snack, dip them in honey or mixed them in a trail mix