Raw Cashew Nuts
If taste is measured in brightness, then cashew nuts might just be Sirius. It’s evident in how often people use them in food—a favourite in-between snack, a special garnish to salads, that added kick to both sweet and savoury dishes.
And glory awaits those who would eat it—glory in terms of health benefits, that is. Organic cashew nuts aren’t just tasty, they are also very nutritious. Just .25 cups of those kidney-shaped nuts contain 98% of copper, 29% of magnesium, 21% of zinc, and so much more. And what can these nutrients do for you? A lot.
- ORIGIN: Vietnam, Indonesia, India or Sri Lanka
- AVAILABLE AS: Whole or pieces
- GOOD FOR : Thyroid function, nervous system function, blood pressure, cognitive function, red blood cells and haemoglobin, body oxygen transport, fertility and reproduction of men, immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress, tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, energy-yielding metabolism, protein and glycogen metabolism, hair, bones and muscle, nails and skin
- NUTRITION : Magnesium, Vitamin B-6, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE : 28 grams, or small handful per day
To get all these health benefits, it’s time to snack on cashew nuts today.
🗹 Our cashew nuts are raw and organic
🗹 Our cashew nuts have no traces of anacardic acid
You may not know this, but cashew nuts belong to the same family as poison ivy. And, like poison ivy, there is a chemical in cashews—a cashew balm irritant called “anacardic acid”—that protects the nut inside the fruit from invasion.Our cashew nuts are absolutely free of this irritant, so you can be sure that our product will not trigger a reaction caused by anacardic acid.
🗹 Our raw organic cashew nuts are naturally delicious
🗹 Our cashew nuts are of the highest quality
There are many cashew nuts out in the market today parading as “high quality.” Take a peek inside the bag, though, and you’ll see evidence of moisture and insect damage, shrivelled nuts and hints of rancidness.
We guarantee that the cashew nuts we choose to process are only the best of their kind, and that we pack the nuts properly to make sure they stay fresh so that no moisture or air can get inside. Our customers get this exact freshness and the full force of health benefits when they open the pack.
🗹 We source our raw organic cashew nuts only from the best
🗹 We can deliver in bulk to anywhere in the UK and Europe
Impact Foods can provide a consistent supply of raw organic cashew nuts in bulk, private label and white label. We can also deliver it whole or in pieces to any place in the UK and all throughout Europe.