Organic Flax Seeds
If there is one popular seed hailed as “super” by many, it is flax seeds. Flax seeds are popular among the masses because of its reputation as being nutrient-packed. And because it is nutritionally-dense, it only follows that it also brings in a lot of health benefits.
And rake in those health benefits, it does. Flax seed is a super food that isn't all about just reputation—it has a concrete basis.
- ORIGIN: China, India, or EU
- AVAILABLE AS: Seeds; Grounded; Protein Powder
- GOOD FOR : Bone mineral in post-menopausal women, musle, digestive support, red blood cells and haemoglobin, blood sugar, blood flow and pressure, cognitive and nervous system function, energy-yielding metabolism, immune system, protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- NUTRITION : Calcium, Iron, Fibre, Omega-3, Vitamin E, Potassium
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE : Add 1-2 Tsp of powder to water, coconut water, favorite juice, smoothies, desserts, cereals, yogurt, berries or on top of salads. Use is as flour substitute or as a natural thickening agent.
What is it?
What are its nutritional content and health benefits?
But flax is more than just textile or fabric. And because it has been discovered as a powerful source of nutrition, it’s been used in so many of today’s food—in waffles, oatmeal, crackers and more.
The nutritional profile of flax seed organic is pretty impressive. Just an ounce of flax seeds will give you 6,338mg of omega-3, 8g of fiber, 6g of protein, 35% RDA of manganese, 31% RDA of V-B1, 30% RDA of phosphorous, iron, zinc, copper and more.
Flax seeds for weight loss. There are significant amounts of fiber, mucilage gum content, and healthy fats in flax seeds which help make you feel fuller longer. This will make you eat less and ultimately, when eaten regularly, will aid people in shedding off excess weight. Fiber also plays an important role in a healthier digestion and colon detoxification.
Protection of Cells from Oxidative Stress. Naturally, the body produces free radicals but there are factors that can likely accelerate their production and may cause an imbalance between free radical and antioxidant activity. Thus, may lead to damage to fatty tissue, DNA, and proteins in your body, that damage may cause to a serious number of diseases over time, such like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases, cancer and so on.
There are things that you can do to avoid such imbalance, try to avoid smoking and exposure of pollution, radiation, toxic chemicals and increase your antioxidants level by eating five servings per day of a variety of fruits and vegetables or simply add the right amount of Organic Flax Seeds to your recipe.
What makes our flax seeds different?
Where and how much can we deliver?
Impact Foods can provide a consistent supply of organic flax seed brown or golden in bulk, private label and white label. We can also deliver to any place in the UK and all throughout Europe.